COVID-19 Precautions - We Are Open
Dr. James Garrett
We Are Open
It has been announced by the governor that we can reopen.
We are excited to be doing a gradual reopening, starting May 6 with reduced hours (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from 10-2.
However, our office will be reopening with specific measures to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy. For the time being, we will be adhering to the following protocol:
• No patients waiting in the reception/waiting area (all patients must wait in their car)
• Front door will be locked to avoid persons walking in while Dr. Brady is in session
• Window will be open (when possible) for fresh air
• There will be no walkins. Appointments only and can be scheduled by calling or emailing
• If supplements are needed please contact us so that we can assure you get what you need
• Bring your own pen for sign in
• Touch-free payment transactions
• All patients must wear a mask
• COVID-19 screening will be implemented before each appointment
• Temperature will be taken prior to your appointment
• No cold or flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, body aches)
• Social distancing when in office (except for Dr. Brady)
If you have any questions about these policies please feel free to reach out to us at: 502-897-3392 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get through this. We will get through this together.